View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 08:52 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hey all,
Life is good, denture appointments all week, the Ram diesel had an airbag replacement recall, son still here and wearing me out doing all the chores that took a back burner. I am comfortable in my sobriety but remember the joi d vivre (sp.) of having just six months sober when one morning of not drinking had been unachievable. It is nice to vicariously feel the thrill of living well.

I agree about Toots and Suze - all of you really.

It has been mid 80s until tonight. Now it is only cool at 61. Rain tomorrow, I hope it comes a gully washer. Spent two full days with Microsoft telephone support with remote control but we exterminated all the bugs. Now perfect again. I also had my Moto Z Play phone fail and got it replaced last Thursday. The one year warranty runs out on 24 November - just made it. That took a day to get all my Apps and settings right again. I'm cross eyed from scree reading and next week trying a contact lens again to see if I want the extra surgery. I'm not impressed with the right eye Lasik over the cataract lenses. The left is more stable with just the cataract lenses.

Andy, I hope he last round of chemo does the trick. Yes we do live in a different world.

Mags hang in there, the beach sounds a sound idea.

FBL, glad for Fran and your project.

Hey Gil!

Pj,
"Now this, is a knife!"

If I missed anyone it's because I have to get up, stretch, and hit the rack.

Night all!