Thread: Should i leave?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
stace123

Should i leave?

Hi everyone, I really need help/advice.
so I have been with my boyfriend for 3.5 years, we don't live together (he likes his own space) I didn't know about his drinking until about 6 months in to our relationship and even then he would go 2 months then have a weeks binge which would only stop when I get to him on a Friday from work, since then the time difference has gotten smaller and now its been a weeks difference, we went on our first holiday in sept and apart from 2 days (out of a fortnight) he drank every night and my god did he drink, I thought we was going on a 2 week relaxing holiday, no drinking (he said) and he basically ruined the whole time cos he turned in to an a***hole, anyway since the holiday it was 2 weeks after he went on a drink binge for a week, yet again I had to go and stop him, since that one its been a week and I have just found out his on the drink again this week, I love him dearly but I don't know how much more I can take especially when he's not attempting to get help he just says "ill be fine" the thing that's worrying me is if I don't stop him then what could happen, he's got a great job, lovely car and flat, I don't want him to ruin it all but then where does it stop?
any advice would be appreciated xx