Old 10-24-2017, 02:35 PM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

Evening all...
22:35 here in England.

Day 13 - Apologies in advance for a rather negative post. I've been feeling better than ever in myself apart from some tiredness and a little to be expected anxiety, alls been going pretty good but tonight I've hit a hurdle, I'll deal with it just find letting it out on here is better than picking up a drink...

My ex who I split with at the exact same time I quit the drink, 11th October, which was tough, came round this evening to collect two items he had left at my place. Anyway I let my guard down really and let him stay for coffee and a friendly chat, I'd much rather be civil and part on friendship terms but I'm being careful as he wants us to be back together and I know there's no way that can happen, anyway he sat and talked and after he has gone I've just found out I've been lied to quite badly, I won't bore you all with all the details but to have him sit in-front of me saying one thing then to find out it's all lies has really cut deep, usually a large glass of wine would be my remedy right about now...
The only one thing that makes it a bit easier is that he only seems to do these things when he's drank and I know how different I can act when I'm on the drink, so this gives me some relief that it's his illness rather than a lack of respect for me...

I hate posting such negative drama, prefer to be all smiles and positivity but I guess if I don't release this somehow I know I'll go and drink...

I can be a tough cookie when need to be but I can't stand being lied to

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Sorry for having a moan! lol.

K x