View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 08:21 AM
  # 416 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by kenton View Post
Morning Pebbles! Hello everyone... loads of brilliant milestoners, well done everyone. Special congrats to you Dane for one year and so sorry for your loss.

Good luck to your daughter Delilah and Venus, those Halloween trees are awesome! I love Halloween and I love trees so they are up there on my list of favourite things. Talking of trees, every year there's a vote for England's favourite tree. I love watching which trees are in the top ten and which tree wins but it's my guilty secret because my interest in trees is considered a little weird and very nerdy. Yesterday at work the conversation somehow got on to trees and I started telling my young and trendy colleagues about England's favourite tree and I realised I didn't give a hoot what any of them thought. I feel happy in my own skin and it's ok to be me. Thank you sobriety. Next week I might tell them about my new obsession with fossils. How awesome are they?? Almost as awesome as trees. 24 more hours for me please xxxx
How awesome are you is the question.

Very.

Happy in your own skin is so so fantastic.

And I love trees too....and you should hear me go on about birds.
And as for fossils....you need to talk to Nick. He grew up with them. Literally.