Old 10-21-2017, 01:09 AM
  # 316 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

What a day!

Jethro had to take his Mom to her doctor's appointment yesterday. They went out to eat afterwards then he took her home. He then went to Walmart for a few things and came home. He brought me lunch home from the diner they ate at too. Thank God he did, because an hour after getting home? Everything went to shitt!

He went to get up off the floor where he usually sits and in the process? He either sprained or tore his right knee ACLU. OMG! He was yelling in pain and pounding the floor with his fist. I got him an ice pack to put under his knee where he was laying on the floor. I got back to getting the carriers ready for the kids to come inside and I was on my own at this point. Ugh I came back to check on him and he couldn't get up. So I said: "Do you have any pain meds in your bedroom?" He said: "Yes" I then said: "Where are they?" He told me after thinking about it a long time. I also told him he could find a new hiding place. Sigh! I got the bottle, pulled one out and handed it to him. I got him some water. Then I stuck the bottle in his pants pocket. I then went back to work. It took him a good 45 minutes to drag himself across the floor to the couch to pull himself into a standing position. I got his crutches he's had forever and handed them to him.

I got all the kids inside, the boys locked up, then I quickly put some makeup on, changed my clothes and off to the VAH ER we went. We didn't get home until midnight. He was given (9) 7.5 hydrocodone's for pain and fitted with an immobilizing wrap to keep his leg straight. He has to wear this gizmo until he feels better, see's his doctor and has an MRI. Thankfully he already has an appointment set for next Wednesday. I also rescheduled Daniel Boone's Vet appointment for Friday. Well I have an eye appointment on that day so I'll have to cancel and reschedule it now that Jethro has injured himself. I'll have to make the Vet appointment. His parent's better NOT have any appointments in the near future. Ugh! I'll probably be asked to take them. I'll have to take Jethro's truck to get them, because I've never driven a Van before and I'm not about to start by driving theirs.

Talk about a real cluster f'k around here right now? ARGH!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD