View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 09:00 AM
  # 263 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Kit2017 View Post
7:45am here in England...
Good Morning to all

I've already checked in just had to post as I'm sat here with my morning coffee thinking if I get to next Monday which I am determined to do this will be two sober weekends...
I know it doesn't sound alot but to me right now it means the world!

I've had the thought in my head the whole time saying i'll get to xmas then enjoy a drink, I just need a break to stop the binging addictive cycle and so on but the more I read on here the more I realise that's rubbish and I'm feeling I just don't want to drink again - Hope this lasts!

It's nearly destroyed my life and now I'm feeling so positive and strong and excited for the future!

Day 9 now, bring on many more sober days!
Thinking of things I can do this weekend away from the usual alcohol fueled madness, a good walk in the Lake District where I live with my dog is on the cards along with a swim, any other suggestions for keeping busy when newly sober feel free to share

A little sleep wouldn't go a miss though, been up since 3:30am!!!! lol.

Wishing everyone well and can not thank this site / people enough for the support!

K x
Glad you are posting as much as you want to Kit....we are very big on support in this thread. There is absolutely always someone here to listen and offer a shoulder and advice. ♥

And two sober weekends sounds absolutely fantastic....really....we all know how incredible it is to know the joy of hangover-free Saturdays. And it feels like such a miracle in the beginning....heck, it still feels like a miracle every weekend.

So happy you joined us love.