View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 04:47 PM
  # 376 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by stillkenton View Post
I'm sorry you're feeling down Weev and Jo. I'm sending you both lots of cyber hugs and love. I wish I had some words of wisdom but I've got a horrible feeling stillkenton is even more irrational than kenton. Not only did I cry at work today I then called another parent 'a ridiculous boofhead' when I was collecting my kids from school. To be fair, the other parent was being a ridiculous boofhead but I don't think I should have said it out loud. And I definitely shouldn't have said it in a crowded playground in front of the headmaster. On the plus side I think there will be lots more people in the UK googling the word 'boofhead' today. Stay strong Weev and Jo .... this will pass xxxx
I just lost my tea....OK....I am not drinking tea, but I do not know how to say that more politely.

Oh kenton, lovely kenton, wonderful way-more-normal and rational than you could possibly see kenton....boofhead? Oh baby.....look what I did. I gave you a funny swear word to make you remember that this is all going to be OK....because it is.....oh just love you to pieces.