Old 10-11-2017, 04:35 AM
  # 294 (permalink)  
Boracraze

Morning all. Start of day 4 here. Been awhile since I have been able to say that.

Zenyata. Hang in there. 54 years old here and a 3-4 day a week binge drinker for the past 20 years. I have had a couple of stints where I quit for 1-2 year periods, but was back at it hard the past few months. Beer is my poison (the strong stuff), but poison nonetheles less. I am determined to make this stick this time...

Stubbs congrats on 3 days. Onward. Welcome Boone , Red and all newcomers. This is a great class.

Did not feel good yesterday after a long and stressful day at work. My usual fall back would be to come home, plop my butt on the chair and have a beer. I went to the gym instead for a couple of hours and ate a healthy dinner. Exercise seems to be making my sleep a lot better.

Danger zone today for me. Big meeting at work I am leading. I can already hear my AV saying, “BC, you did so well at work. You have been been good this week. Why not reward yourself with a drink?” F’ U AV. I plan to follow the same plan today as yesterday, starting with meditation and prayer this morning.

Have a good day class. BC.