View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 10:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stacy0701

Heartbroken/frustrated

On Labor Day weekend my husband decided to quit drinking! On Saturday it was 5 weeks. Today he is off from work & my kids are home from fall break. I have a 17 year old daughter & a 7 year old son. I told my daughter that her Dad was trying hard to quit drinking & that it has been 5 weeks & that we were in counseling. Today she took a picture of a beer in our freezer & being sarcastic asked me if it was mine knowing full well it was not! I am at work & so mad! Hopefully we can talk when I get home from work for if he only had one O.K but to go back after 5 weeks just kills me. Plus let's not pretend we quit & go behind my back while I tell you how proud I am of you! Plus my heart just breaks for my daughter for every time he says he is going to quit, he doesn't & she has just given up on him & it makes me so sad! He just got a promotion from work & things seemed to be going in the right direction but he does not share with me so I would never know how he was feeling! So frustrated & now I have to work! Grrrrr!