Old 10-09-2017, 02:34 AM
  # 313 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

Things were really nice around here for several days! Then Jethro went to the foot doctor!

He's been having trouble with one of his toes. It's cramped up and hurts.

The doctor told him it wasn't broken and offered him a steroid shot. Jethro said: "Hell NO!" LOL So the doctor gave him some steroid pills. Jesus Christ! My peacefulness went to hell in a hand basket! He was a mean grouch for three days. I was right back where I was with him on the pain meds only worse! The 3rd day around 5:00 PM I went off on him. I told him he didn't need to take certain meds because he goes crazy on them. He yelled "I'm not taking anymore of them!" And he hasn't! Shew! He's back to being friendly again.

The doctor told him he needed inserts in his shoes and was going to put a consult in to get him some made. HAH! He had a set made a few years ago and when he tried to get more made he was told Champus doesn't pay for them anymore! So now we'll see what they say with a foot doctor ordering them and not his PM doctor? Champus seems to be cutting back on a lot of things they'll pay for? But isn't that the story with all Insurance Companies?

We haven't been out to eat yet! Jethro's mother asked him a few days ago if we'd gone out yet? He told her No! Jethro has to take his mother to her doctor today. So I'm making her and her husband some homemade potato soup for Jethro to take to them. I know she says she's allergic to everything. Hopefully she's not allergic to anything in the soup?

I just got done taking Strawberry and one of the three babies, Phyllis, outside for her potty run. While out there I was blessed with the sight of a flying squirrel. This is only the 2nd time I've seen one here! They're very elusive little buggers!

I haven't said anything up to this point about our little Roo, Danny! He's not able to walk. I have pee pads on a corner of the couch with paper towels on top of them for him to rest on. I also keep a refreeze able ice pack wrapped close to him to keep him comfortable. I have a raised wire rack with a bowl of water and a bowl of his goody treats in it. I'm constantly checking on him, moving him around so I can clean up after him and so he can reach his bowls. Then I move him back and cover him up with a loose blanket. He seems to have seizures at times too! I figure he won't be with us long! But while he's here? He'll be very pampered.

My iPhone went completely black the other day and I thought it was dead. Ugh Jethro removed the battery, waited a few minutes and put it back in. Got my phone back. Well then yesterday it didn't want to charge. We tried a different cord and that didn't help either. Jethro went back to FB where he'd found one just like mine for a small amount of money. He met the young couple, paid for it and they told him if we had ANY problems with it? They'd refund us our money! WOW! It's so nice to meet honest PPL! Well then when I got up late afternoon? I turned my computer on and my phone started charging. Well good grief. So Jethro said we'd keep the phone he bought for parts! That'll work!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD