Old 10-07-2017, 07:33 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  
Stubbs16

So, I had a great day. Feeling great! Dog walks, my walk, breakfast, then dog park for my two babies. Great day! Couldn't or wouldn't have done that if I had been using. Blessed to be sober today! Also went to Mass with my 82 year old Mom. On track for my bucket list of recovery! It was peaceful, and beautiful.

My nephew has had some issues with addiction,pills, and he was in a sober living home for a few weeks. But, unfortunately, his past caught up with him. He now is sitting in jail, until Monday. Im worried about his state of mind, as he recently attempted suicide. He just was getting his life turned around, and Im so afraid this setback will make him relapse, when he gets out of jail on Monday. So, just asking for prayers for him. He got caught up in Percocet addiction, and this has just ruined his life. I love him so, and Im so worried and upset for him. I hope when he gets out of jail on Monday , he will not just say screw this and not face the consequences. Im so worried and upset. Another fine example of how addiction ruins one life. Whatever your poison may be. Its all crap.

I also want to say that Im kinda embarrassed to be here. Only because if you see my join up date, and how long I have been trying to maintain sobriety, it seems like I will never get this right? Others get it right away. Some never do. I really want it. Its damn hard, but worth every effort. I will not stop until I get it.

Thanks friends. Please pray for my nephew . God Bless.