Old 10-07-2017, 12:26 AM
  # 171 (permalink)  
kenton

Hi LSW! I get stuff like that pooping into my head all the time! Just yesterday I looked at my friend's large glass of red wine sitting on the table when she went to the bathroom and I thought, 'I could just grab that and swig some down my neck and no one would ever know.'

The weird thing is I didn't even want the wine. I was more than happy with my diet coke. I think it's just the little devil on my shoulder saying, 'go on... do it. Chuck away 11 months of sobriety just for the hell of it'. Self-sabotage is still very much alive and well. Anyway, I didn't grab the glass and my sobriety is still very much intact but it's scary how strong those compulsions can still be.

Talking of Walking Dead..... season 8 is back on 23 October in the UK so I reckon it will be the day before in America. I'm excited but also really hoping that they pick up the pace and finally deal with Negan. I'm not sure my nerves will take another season of his antics.

I'm glad you're feeling settled LSW and it will be good to hear from you. Good plan ... if this thread does get the axe, lets all exchange contact details so we can stay in touch.

Hope everyone is ok. How are you feeling today Plenny? Nands, hope the appointment went well. Counting the days til you come back Poppy and Steely. Love to everyone xxxx