Old 09-30-2017, 06:19 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Steely

I've been thinking about you Poppy, so glad to see you are still rocking with the Nobenders. We're getting there sister.

I think the same in knowing what Nands looks like too, and it really doesn't matter to me that people have seen my face though understand why some might not.

Thanks for saying blonde suits me, but it's my natural grey or what I like to call 'ash blonde'

This giving up smoking has been difficult for me but am committed this time as have 'failed' many times in the past, just as with the grog. It's all learning guess I've just been slow at it.

I really am never returning to smoking if for no other reason than I despise the tobacco companies and have images in my mind of slaves picking tobacco on the plantations. Vile stuff.

I really wish you all success in quitting Poppy. Money saved is also a real eye opener.

Went back to the doctor today to get further results from x-rays taken after lifting that heavy potted plant. Turns out I did fracture a vertebra, no wonder I was in such excruciating pain. First x-ray following the injury was so inadequate they did not pick it up and sent me home with Ibuprofin and Panadol. Yeah right!

Really good to see you there Poppy and stick a selfie up if you choose. I reckon you've got short pixie cut blonde hair and blue eyes.