View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 02:52 PM
  # 365 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Quiet here- but strong. BBG- hope all good. Cristina- adoptee's are good value- fresh perspective. Sam- I hope yr 'daches stay away and work is bearable.
HELLO B- if your are looking in. Hi to everybodies- Casey youse too.
0715 Friday. Long w/end- the Queens b-day I think (again). Rainy. 17C today. Some parts of Q-land topped 40C a few days ago. To put that into perspective..it is 4 weeks into spring. 40C is a temp expected in Feb- at the peak of summer. Was very tired after the art launch- crashed for a nana nap at 2030. Woke up at 2230 thinking it was the next morning. Then slep another 6 hours from 0030. 2 national sport grand finals this w/end...both involving feet and balls. Loony people about- there is a very old concert venue- an old theatre here- where last night a young man (I suspect chemically enhanced0 decided to crowd surf- by jumping from a balcony, 4 m to the ground. All the people who saw him decided not to be his landing site and moved. He hit the floor. Was d/c from hospital- a very lucky, stupid boy.
Counseling at 0800, then run my friday topic meeting. I am gonna crank it up a bit and use the topic happiness. Alcies do sad well- but not happy so much so.
May the force be with you.