Old 09-28-2017, 01:47 AM
  # 309 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello friends!

Wanted to pop in to say things are good with Jethro! He knows he screwed up BIG TIME the other day and is doing his best to be pleasant and helpful! Not once has he accused me of ordering him around! I'm not the one that has changed for the worst. I've actually gotten better and better with all the clean time I'm building under my feet!

When he's taken a pain pill he's all over the place with his emotions! He's all loving towards the feathered kids. Then he's mad at one because it's not moving fast enough for him! Their noise making is background noise to me! And they are something to cause us both laughter when he isn't on the pain meds. But boy when he's taken a pain pill their noise irritates the crap out him and he bitches how he wishes they'd shut up! Sigh! They get put to bed real early on those nights.

His mind never stops thinking either! And his hands have to be busy doing something too! He sits at his laptop playing one game after another. He's constantly clicking his mouse! (It drove me crazy when he used to sit out here in the porch room with me.) He's got the TV going, one of the feathered kids with him and he's clicking away in the living room! Ugh! Even when he's on the phone talking he's clicking away on his mouse. God I'm so grateful I decided to have that shop built for him! He spends hours out there working on mechanical things or building things. I'll visit him for a little while and then I scurry back to the house or the yard to do my own stuff/work.

I let him do all the shopping so he can get out to talk with PPL. He also doesn't like it when I shop at 2:00 AM! So he does it now while I'm asleep! It's a win - win in my book! He needs a steady job or steady work coming in to be happy! He's bored and his active mind/hands need to stay busy! He's almost 60 yrs old though so no one's going to hire him!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD