View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 08:06 AM
  # 245 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by Pebbles666 View Post
Hi everyone....
24 more please....love and hugs to everyone.
WELL DONE TO OUR FANTASTIC MILESTONERS.
Struggling today.. so will be Betty White. " If you can't be yourself.. be Betty White "...
Don't feel like picking up at all... but my head has decided to inhabit a dark place today..so I will quote from the little card that I carry around in my purse and read every day.. A kind lady at AA gave to me ...

" Just for today I will try to live through this day only, and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for 12 hours that would appal me if I felt that I had to keep it up for a lifetime.
Just for today I will be happy. Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Just for today I will adjust myself to what is and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my "luck" as it comes, and fit myself to it.
Just for today I will exercise my soul in 3 ways . I will do somebody a good turn, and not get found out. If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least 2 things I don't want to do, just for exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt, they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.
Just for today I will be unafraid . Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as I give to the World, so the World will give to me.
Just for today.

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
((((((Pebbles))))). And not just for today - hugs for you everyday!