View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 02:01 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
heavencanwait

Originally Posted by babyedwards View Post
One day I'll be fine and hopeful and full of motivation. The next day I am crying, panicking, googling symptoms I have and convincing my self I am dying. It can change from hour to hour as well. I've eaten a piece of lettuce, 3 bites of pizza and a handful of gummy bears in the past week because I've convinced myself I can't swallow food properly anymore and I'm gonna choke.

Like? Is this anxiety going to get better. Because it seems to me that it is much worse since I quit drinking 73 days ago. Is my happy ending in sight? How long did it take everyone else to live a normal happy life. (I've developed agoraphobia as well and never leave my house either)
Hang in there. Funny you mentioned that feel like choking and don't want to eat. I thought I was alone with that one! I too have that feeling. I am scared to really eat any meat now, except for fish or chicken. Also, I am super conscious about other foods that I think will make me choke. Wonder what brings that on?? I never use to be like that either. Just letting you know you are not alone on that one!