View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 12:41 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Faru

Hii

Hi I'm new here. Like all of you I have decided to end my marriage with AH of 15yrs. He is physically, emotionally and verbally abusive. In so many years I kept bearing the pain thinking things will be better.
I have been working all my life and providing him with food and shelter. Due to health issues I had to leave my job and asked him work. He did but paid me too little hlf what I earned n spend on him. He was ok to spend all the money in drinking.

After drinking he had absulty no idea what he said n did...n when I confronted him he simply denied or said doesn't remember. He called names ugly , ***** n that I'm sleeping around with men. He kpt check on me where I went all the time (which I hardly did).

Bcoz he is drinking whole night he expected me to be awake as well. Well I did n took toll over my health. Eventually one day after too much battering I decided enough ...I can't go thru this anymore. I'm separated with him now. N now he says will change n is sober since. But I gave him him too many chances.

He has no house of his own but living in mine so asked him to leave .I'm extremely guilty for doing what I'm . I can't get over it and feel should go back to him. But then I can't take those abuses anymore. Going into depression. Need help desperately.