Old 09-21-2017, 10:20 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by teatreeoil007 View Post
Okay-Jethro's hands look like meat-hooks. He could crush those chicks so easy. But, that one with its head popped out doesn't look one bit scared! 88 degrees? That sounds real nice right about now. It's in the '40's where I am. I might as well be living in Alaska at this going rate. Let's do that lil weather swap. C'mon now, send me a little sunshine.
LOL Yeah Jethro's got some meaty hands! He's turned many a wrench or screwdriver thru his lifetime! He is super gentle with all our feathered kids no matter their size! He loves them all!

Years ago when he was involved in a wreck? He injured his shoulder. A few months later the rehab center had him punch a bag to test his strength. When he used his good arm to hit the bag? The guy looked at him and said: "You could kill a person with that pressure you have!" Yikes! I've seen him pick things up that a normal person would never be able to pick up too! The babies love his hands. He's like a heater! They snuggle under his hands and are fast asleep in no time. LOL

Today was actually not too bad until around 2:00 PM! Jethro moved the mister attached to the water hose over to the two Momma pens to keep them cooler under their box fans. Mommas just have to scratch for their babies. So I keep them outside as much as possible instead of in their carriers! They destroy them with their toenails. Ugh!