Thread: Here we go....
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 08:43 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

Are you absolutely certain the cops took him in for DUI and related questioning? Are cops allowed to give out that info to people who walk up and ask? I don't know. Is it possible he had a warrant out for his arrest prior and they found him and perhaps that's also why he hasn't been released yet?

At any rate, I would highly question and doubt any explanation he gives you.

If it really is a DUI thing: Heck ya, it's possible to get loaded in 90 minutes.

Okay, you're infatuated with the guy or in love with him or both. But, look at the facts. Engage the left brain. Don't totally let your right brain check out though...remember how you felt when he was being cold, uncaring, standoff-ish? Remember how that made you feel? Not good, right? No. Remember that. Do you want more of the push/pull dynamic? I don't think you do, or you wouldn't be here.

I don't know that there any magic formulas for turning your feelings off. I don't think it's realistic to think we can just turn our feelings off. Most of us can't. But we recognize them for what they are: feelings. They are a * part * of this whole thing called life, but only a part.

Please don't think anyone here is talking down to you or preaching at you. We're not into that. We're trying to help you.