View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 12:40 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
GreenEyes02

Originally Posted by Natalie13 View Post
He is also turning it around by saying that he had to cut me out of his life because he saw that I wasn't there for him when he needed me. Now he is acting like the stronger one by blocking me on social media. I won't respond to it or react because I think that's why he's doing it.... has this happened to anyone? Does he really believe that I did not stand by him after all of the things I did? Or is that his way of justifying his issues that he knows he has deep down?
Yes this happened to me when I broke up with my AxBF. He harassed me via text and when I told him I no longer wanted to have any contact with him he went off. He told me I was "weak" and that I could not "survive in his world." I told him actually I am very strong and then blocked his number (on text - I didn't realize I also had to block him from calling). Then on Christmas Eve he proceeded to call me 5 times in a row. I never picked up. I then blocked his number from calling me. I had also already previously blocked him on Facebook and Instagram (as well as his family).

Incidentally I did (literally) run into him this summer when I was running (I'm training for a marathon this October). I stopped to get water at a public washroom and he walked out of the men's bathroom right in front of my face. We said no words to each other and did not acknowledge each other. I wish him well, on the level of one human being to another, but do not wish to have any part of him in my life. That is a chapter that is over and done with.

He is trying to manipulate you. Do not let him. Do not have any contact with him. His problems are not your problems. Focus on your own health, healing, and happiness.