Old 09-13-2017, 10:34 AM
  # 307 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Axe, those ingrown toenails are a pain. My nephew has really wide feet and plays basketball. He's constantly battling the toenail thing. I used to get them myself but the doc just cut the edge off, all the way up the nail and it would heal. Then I learned to do it myself with surgical scissors 'Rambo Surgery' style. I have pronation. I have awesome cork Birkenstock orthotics that cost $40 and are better than any $300 custom orthotic. Combined with good Keens, my feet are happy.

Again right! And I know the stuff, or maybe it hasn't totally sunk in. A little exercise. Take the meds consistently without a drop of alcohol and they can work. The meds are not doing much after my binge, but I gotta give it time.

First time I went to the Florida condo (2 years ago) I hadn't walked more than 100 yards in a year. Buy the end of the month I had nothing to do at 11pm, and started walking. I got to The Marriott and knew I could cut through to the beach. I walked back on the beach and started getting a good sweat. I mapped it on my phone and it was 4 miles. That is real progress, and it starts a yard at a time.

Last night I must have been exhausted because I slept long and hard.

Canguy, my sister suggested the same thing. Go volunteer down there. Not a bad idea by any means. Rental cars have skyrocketed and if I want my own place, to do more than walk to the grocery store and beach, I'll need a vehicle. Heck, if I want AA those folks would pick me up for sure. Previously found $500 a month for a little SUV at a good company. Now the smallest box is $1500 at a no name company.

ok, well I'm planning my day out simply to avoid any AV at 3pm (all I can accomplish today). I'm doing some research online. I've got hawks or osprey screeching on both sides of me right now. I'm at the family spot on the CT River in the forest. Show yourselves birds of prey!!! I want to see you.

later on,

V