View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 03:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
got_2loveme
Heather

Coming from a recovered heroin addict (myself) and having a child who is now 4 but was 2 for a whole year, during my using career. . .and having a husband (daughter's father) that used as well. . .I can certainly tell you that we can come up with the most outragous stories when looking for away to get our next high. . .However, it has been my experience by having a loving family & friends that never disowned me (thank God), and continued to help me. . .If you can afford to help with their electric bill. . .please do & don't let that baby suffer consequences that she/he has no control over. . .it's starting to get cold outside also. . .But my suggestion is to tell your friend that you will pay the bill - but send the money (in a money order/credit card pymt. over the phone - however you can) directly to the power company. . .If she declines your offer, simply tell her that you know what the reason that lyes beneath borrowing the money is. . .and you are not willing to contribute to helping her kill heself. . . .