Old 09-09-2017, 05:02 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
dreamnofredsuns

Hi everyone! I was excited to see some responses this AM. I appreciate all your feedback and support.
I guess this is why I'm confused and need clarity and input.
I can stop drinking after one beer (and many times do), I can go a week w/o booze but I don't like that fact that I, for the most part, would always prefer 2 or 3 (or I'll have ONE,5 nights a week. .. this all is me implementing control patterns just so I can justify it) and even in my planned times 'off' I think about how good a beer would be every day. I don't like thinking of it so much.
My dr kind of shrugged me off when I mentioned this and just said 'well drink less', to which I did cut back even more so. But now it's like the less I drink, the more I'm thinking I have an issue lol (bc I think about too much and get excited about 'the weekend for my 3 beers' etc.).
I'll join the sept forum and get through the month. Ty so much everyone. I need tob around like minded people. .. the culture now adays at work and in the neighborhood is still 'work hard, play hard'... while I never'play hard' (that's not denial, I hate being drunk. I love being slightly buzzed... which is still an issue). I see the 'relax w alcohol' aspect everywher
e. I'm just ready for a different aspect. Plus I converted to Christianity about 6 years ago. I know this conviction is so I can have deeper meanings, understanding and relationships in life.
Ty all again.