View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
FaithChaser
Ugh!

Wow thanks, I'm breathing, looking forward to my day tomarrow, sleeping on the couch for ME because he stinks after a binge. I hate waking up to the stale beer smell. Jenny, you wrote the exact words I was thinking when this was all going down, this is not normal, I tried with everything in me to not react and I did better than I normally do, thanks to everyone's suggestion. I need to tatoo a few on my arm to remember them, like walk away! I'm not good at that, grew up on a very hostile environment with a lot of loss going on, I'm a fighter, but learning that a soft voice is what works. Seems I already learned that but old habits come back when I am provoked to the point I was tonight. I'm glad I actually saw what was really happening, that it wasn't me and yes, he was trying to take the focus off of him by hitting a weak point of mine, wondering if I'm sane. As far as keeping my word, my threat I'm not sure I'm equipped with the strength to follow through with it, but I'm going to try. I'll worry about that as the week progresses. I had myself convinced that as long as I was enjoying the planning it was for me too. I have enjoyed that part but after the cake is served my job is done. Sorry about your camera Godblessu. My camera is one of my most valued possessions, that hurts to even read. I'll need lots of support this week. Glad I found this site. Love you guys.

Hugs!
~Faithchaser