Old 09-03-2017, 06:11 AM
  # 247 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Top Gun.

Another day. I did a decent job getting through my books on diet and supplements yesterday. I only have 2 Supplements left I want to buy for this which is good. If this kind of program does the trick I'll be very happy. My sister helped me out as she is far more clear headed and organized than I am right now. She has a big heart, loves me, she's highly intelligent, is willing to help.... and many times the most stubborn, insensitive jerk-face I know. It's family right?

My father came into the back room where I was watching TV yesterday and said, 'hey, I want you to know that we are here for you and if you need anything at all, just ask. Even just someone to talk to.' I wish he was more consistent. The big problem with him is sleep apnea which he refuses to do anything about. You can't think right all day unless you're wearing the mask at night. I watch him sleep and it's scary as all heck. He's too stubborn. I can bring it up to him in a kind way.

Ok on with the day. What do we have Canguy? 3 or 4 days? You better have at least 1. I'll fly over there body slam you like the kid that was being bullied over there did about 5 years ago. That was awesome. Heynes? Kid was being bullied daily, turns out he's a friggin' bull. Hilarious. Then they tried to say he was wrong. My only regret about all of the bullying I endured is that I didn't put the bullies in the hospital.

Viper