View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 09:49 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Smarie78

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
Smarie....I am still curious about the girl's weekend in Las Vegas...?You were so excited about it......

I was Honestly my decision was to not go afterall, and it was 80% money. I start my new job next week after the Labor Day holiday and after doing some calculating, I realized I am really tight until I get a couple months of pay going. Unfortunately, I didn't act like an unemployed person these last several months so have credit card debt to pay down. The other 20% was that I didn't have a solid group going. Turns out the trip was more a couples thing and the friend arranging it I barely have heard from. One of those things where if it was like all girls and lots of communication and excitement building, I'd have made it work. It just didn't feel like it'd be a good investment.

Now would have been a great time too to get away, but I guess falling ill makes it all the more reason i am glad it didn't work out. Sure I was a little afraid to tell Abf, but so many other factors led into me deciding now to go I barely got to that

My mom wanted to take me to Miami this weekend (I think she feels bad that she sees my siblings taking advantage of me, and knows I need my own life instead of drowning in their BS). I was going to actually consider going! But alas, I'm sick now.

Maybe we have an SR trip to Vegas instead! 😉