Old 08-29-2017, 07:41 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Going back on my antidepressants helps a lot. So does the cortisone they gave me. I'm feeling a lot better. I'm really hooked on the antidepressants. Withdrawal is brutal. I can't even imagine tapering off. They treat symptoms and then you end up hooked on Prozac for life. They never get to the cause of why there is not enough juice in your brain.

I'm getting up in the morning and staying up all day. Big improvement. I was up at 7, showered and cleaned my room by 7:40 and at the coffee shop at 8.

Now I need to get into this hardcore diet and treatment plan and I can't get well fast enough. Living at my parents is a drag. My father is more and more of a nut job. Weird, paranoid, stupid. I'd call him the R word if it was not offensive. That's the word we need here. And something could happen health wise with them any day and I don't want to be living there. 30 years of suffering with illness and no life is enough for me. There not s chance in hell im giving my life up. I'm outta here.

I think increasing the life coach visits is in order. I'm done with my regular therapist as he was kind of a bitch the last time I was in there and nothing left for me there.

If I reflect on what my day was like 44 days ago and today, things have definitely improved. Not sleeping all day. Never take allergy pills. Able to hang out with my nephew until 11pm watching Game of Thrones and drive home. Able to take my meds regularly. Better memory. Less worrying. Less pain. Etc. it took longer than it ever has but imptovemtment is happening.

A lot of it is health conditions that is holding me back, but now I can follow a program that gets them under control and possibly eliminates 50% of them for good. Without refraining from booze that isn't possible.

Viper