Old 08-25-2017, 10:58 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Tetra

Well my "cookie" has gone. I used to call him "cookie" as silly nickname between us. I'm not sure if he knew what I actually meant because sometimes we would be eating breakfast together and he would wink at me and say "you want more cookie?" Or else I would get a text saying "do you want cookie tonight?"

He did say that he would be back in October but he doesn't know how long for. He also did say that I could text him anytime, but if he is with family I probably won't text that much. Well at least I can say that we parted ways on excellent terms instead of the way my relationships usually end by screaming at each other.

I haven't had the heart to post here.

Something happened at work yesterday which I was blaming myself for. After I spoke to my consultant about it he said he would look into the matter. I met him on my way out the door this evening and it turns out it was nothing whatsoever to do with me at all. I really have to stop being so hard on myself and blaming me for every single little thing.

Another consultant in the office got a gift today from a very grateful patient. It turns out it was a couple of lobsters in a cooler type box and the guy said "they were fresh off the boat this morning". The box was in our office waiting for collection and we could hear them making noises in there. The poor little guys. I wonder if they knew that life had a pot of boiling water in store for them? At least it distracted me from my thoughts for a little while and gave me a smile.