View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 05:55 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Lisapurdue

Originally Posted by HardLessons View Post
Hi Lisa

I am happy to hear from you. I certainly have thought of you. I'm not happy to read this post. I'm very sorry to read it.

I didn't let her back into my life but I did allow her (by not blocking her) the opportunity to contact me a couple times during one week about a month ago. I wrote about it in my post. Was a huge mistake on my part and pretty much crushed me. Devastating really. I wont be making that mistake again.

I am truly very sorry Lisa for what you had to experience again. It just never changes does it. Its just all so d*mn stupid. I'm finding it very difficult these days to even express myself in a proper way.

I am still here mostly reading on SR. I don't post much anymore. I don't have advice to offer anyone & I haven't had much to say. I am ok - just ok & getting by.

I am glad to hear from you - I am not glad to hear from you given what you wrote above.

Please hang in there. This is one crazy @ss journey which we volunteered for. I will be thinking of you.

Please take care of yourself.

PS block him on everything I blocked her We both deserve better from a so called loved one

Oh I know that song and dance...block and unblock, block and unblock....ugh. You know what? Im ok to be honest! I have kept him blocked although there are always ways to get to someone, but I have and I feel good. That last episode is really what I needed to let go. It'll take time but I'm going to be ok..I'm excited at the thought of a possible healthy relationship one day and getting myself back to where I was and even further. I had a stumble but I'm ok..I realize that this man will never be what I need him to truly be despite the lies and ******** he feeds me. All of his actions have spoke otherwise and I now know that. Nothing good will ever come from loving an addict. An addict will do what it takes all on their own to get healthy when they are ready..they don't need us. They need us to keep them sick and feeling ok about it.