View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 01:39 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
HardLessons

Originally Posted by Lisapurdue View Post
Hi there!!! It's been a while since I've been on here and I'm sure many of you can guess why...yes I let my addict right back into my life. Only to end up in the exact same place again, hurt and lied to and this time cheated on....you k ow I've read many times over with every relapse an addict goes through, it gets worse..I'm beginning to see that with my drug that I keep relapsing on too..him. This time I am taking the necessary steps it takes to rid myself of this person, I. I longer want to be addicted to my drug...him. If you choose to stay with her then accept it for what it is, the pain that comes with her, but if you decide life is much better without her then you are going to have to endure some withdrawal, some pain knowing that clarity and happiness is what you will end up with if you commit to your own sobriety from this person. Hardlessons I replied to you only because I wanted to say a happy hello but this is actually in response to the original note. Hope you are well!!!!
Hi Lisa

I am happy to hear from you. I certainly have thought of you. I'm not happy to read this post. I'm very sorry to read it.

I didn't let her back into my life but I did allow her (by not blocking her) the opportunity to contact me a couple times during one week about a month ago. I wrote about it in my post. Was a huge mistake on my part and pretty much crushed me. Devastating really. I wont be making that mistake again.

I am truly very sorry Lisa for what you had to experience again. It just never changes does it. Its just all so d*mn stupid. I'm finding it very difficult these days to even express myself in a proper way.

I am still here mostly reading on SR. I don't post much anymore. I don't have advice to offer anyone & I haven't had much to say. I am ok - just ok & getting by.

I am glad to hear from you - I am not glad to hear from you given what you wrote above.

Please hang in there. This is one crazy @ss journey which we volunteered for. I will be thinking of you.

Please take care of yourself.

PS block him on everything I blocked her We both deserve better from a so called loved one