Old 08-21-2017, 10:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
herculana
Gratitude Gardener

Day 23.... Eclipse insight spiritual inflow

Today, after waking up and as I began making my coffee... As I was in the kitchen, moving around, I noticed my body felt a little lighter...

I noticed I felt better than I had for days.

Last night before going to sleep, I made myself write out positive affirmations about my life and the things I wish to experience in it. They were the last things on my mind before I fell asleep.

So as I was making my coffee this morning I realized in some perfect crystal clear way... (not for the first time in my life) ... That all evidence supports the idea that we really do create our reality with our thinking.

Ive immersed myself in these ideas for over 30 years. I am no stranger to the metaphysical capabilities of the mind.

But for some reason... The truth was STARKLY obvious this morning.

And then in came such a strong and beautiful feeling of freedom. Determination, and CAN DO attitude... WINGS on my feet.

And then I looked at the time and realized that while I was having this inner love fest....The eclipse was already 20 minutes underway....

Now I am sitting, cuddling up with my furry family on my bed, which is set up in the alcove of my bay windows, sipping my coffee... CURTAINS ALL PULLED BACK...

Bathing in this strange light of the eclipse... Feeling newness dawning in my soul... a rebirth... strength, hope... and FAITH...

San Francisco is OH SO QUIET.

So... Happy eclipse all <3

Also thought I would add this...

I belong to a group of folks who have had Mystical Experiences, and we volunteer our time online to comfort others and answer questions about the afterlife (nirvana, heaven, whatever you wish to call it)... Its beautiful work... We get a lot of grieving parents coming into our group.... Grieving spouses, etc.

The work we do has a very noticeable and powerful healing effect on these people. I feel blessed to be doing it.

Someone in the group I belong to asked me "How do you get back to that blissful place that you were in after your NDE?"
Thought I would share the very off the cuff answer I gave here in case it will be helpful to others.

This is how I do it, personally:

How Ive gotten in back, usually, is after such stress that I finally surrender to what I KNOW from my NDE. Its ridiculous that it takes so long for me, but I guess it takes what it takes. So I surrender and I ACTIVELY switch my perspective to radical faith. I mean, really radical faith. I pray.

But I also drum up thoughts of gratitude for everything I can in my life. I also make myself... will myself... to imagine great things. I imagine miracles, simple joy. I see myself in my mind laughing, enjoying life. I imagine that God or the Universe takes care of everything for me. That all is well.

I remember the miracles Ive seen. I get excited about living new miracles... I get excited for what God will show me next in my life. I become, quite literally, like a happy well cared for, innocent child. No worrying about the future, and I mean... None at all. Worry must be actively banished from my mind.

I also completely accept myself. Total acceptance. Knowing that I am innocent. Totally worthy. Really feeling that child like innocence.

So I do all of that, as well as pray, sometimes really deeply and fervently. It does work... But in my case sometimes it really takes quite a bit of determination to achieve it. Meaning, you must muster up your will and hone your focus.

Once I get back to that place: A place of trust, excitement, joy, peace... and then of course the inevitable witnessing of the miracles that come FROM that place... I can usually stay there for awhile. And it gets stronger as I go. What has in the past tripped me up is my relationships (romantic relationships). They have often crushed me emotionally... and I have to really come back and find myself and my faith again after.