Old 08-18-2017, 02:52 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Axe yep, you put in some effort to get to this breakthrough. You employ strategies, signed up for treatment, and taking it seriously.
I feel like a window of opportunity gets opened to make these things possible and you need to crawl through that window and stick with it. That's what happens for me. I wish I'd quit at your age too, that's damn right Retiredguy. Keep that in mind Axe.

Canguy, yes it said wombat was like a lazy slob, and derro is 'high brow' slang for derelict. I'm messing with you obviously. And interesting about putting an O at the end of things. I'd like to meet a nice Aussie girl.... I met one in Africa, she was beautiful, and so kind. I fell in love in about 5 seconds. I should have moved there 20 years ago. Never been.

Purple, I think things can get better for me I just have to be extremely disciplined and orderly and actually try to treat this. I've been sticking my toes into the water for too long. Today was better. I enlisted my sister to get me going. We'll see.

Soooo I got asked out yesterday, Whole Foods employee that I'm friendly with, young 20's, good looking, and a dude. I was like, "hey I'm gay friedly, but I prefer **** and ass." Sorry to be crass, but that's exactly what I said. Really never thought about his sexuality because people are people to me. But could a 24 year old babe ask me out? How about a 37 year old, adult woman? Ahhh the irony. I do look pretty good though I must say. This diet has worked wonders.

I felt off center so I thought I'd post. AV has spoken a little. Ok time for the daily shower and some food.

Talk later, V