Old 08-18-2017, 11:25 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
AntoinetteP

I know more now, AN was holding a girl against her will, she got away and called the cops. He was tazed and taken into custody totally naked, with nothing but his cell phone. His mom was told he'd be sent to a psych hospital for evaluation but he sweet talked his way out of it and was released.

Meanwhile, the cops dropped off the phone with his mom since he was not locked up and it was his personal property. She looked through it and found lots of black tar heroin photos and references so we think that's the main substance, along with booze, weed and whatever.

He's gone NC with his mom and step dad, still will give a phrase or two to me through messages. His mother was shocked the cops released him since it was not the first time they've been called for him.

So how far down is bottom? I'm thinking it's bottom time, especially with his late father's birthday and the eclipse happening on the same day. I mean, wouldn't you see that as a sign if you were merely an old hippie, not to mention crazed beyond belief by drugs?

So I'm just asking for your support while he bungees lower and lower.

Last edited by AntoinetteP; 08-18-2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: clarity