View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Empathic1

Enough is enough

Hi,im new and not sure where to post,so hoping if I post in here that someone will just "get it" what im going through and share their stories with me about how they overcame their nightmares.people say it is easier to off load to someone who your not emotionally attached to,rather than tellin the ones you love because you kno they'll hurt for you.thats why iv came here.I need help.im addicted to dihydrocodiene.I was prescribed it about 13 years ago
Im supposed to take 2 ,30mg tablets 4 times a day.which I did take properly for about 8 year with no problems,but started needing to take more and more to the point I run out days early and have to go out and buy lots of codiene linctus.its horrible and iv had enough, I feel so ashamed skulking around different chemists, tellin lies about why I want the medicine..nothings touching me now no matter how much I take,so I have to and "want" to stop .has anyone done it them selves at home without a dr or rehab,i know what the physical withdrawals are like but its the depression ive heard about after coming off it that really scares me