View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 05:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
iew101

Rough Day and Looking for Advice

So this morning started normal. I got up, went for a 6 mile run and then to the office. I ran 8 miles yesterday because my gym is moving over the weekend and won't have access.

When I got home my left arm was sore and kinda tingly (fingers too). I made the mistake of googling symptoms. I had a small lunch and tried to chill but I couldn't. My anxiety got the best of me so I went to urgent care. They did some neck x-rays and said I may have a little vertebrae pinching but it could/should go away without treatment.

I felt pretty good about that. My wife and I decided to do takeout from Qdoba. I did a massive burrito. When leaving I thought "I'll do a 6 pack for the football game tonight and then when the gym reopens Monday I'm all in on training and will quit drinking for good." So I bought a mix n' match 6 pack and went home.

I ate my burrito and was digesting watching the game. I got an email saying that I had to be in work early so that saved me from drinking. Then out of nowhere I got super dizzy. This had happened the last time I drank and one other time due to stress.

I've had a stress EKG and heart echo in August so I know it's not my heart. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Today is 43 days sober for me.