View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 02:47 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
determined99

Happy Monday team August! Yesterday was tough, play in a band part time and rehearse on Sunday. Made it through and played much better actually! Feels great to be clear headed today, attitude of gratitude.

Sorry to hear a few folks struggling. That AV hits you from behind sometimes man, that's for sure. The only hope we have is to plan, plan, plan. I am literally planning day to day and trying to think of possible scenarios that I need to watch out for. I am noticing that sometimes it isn't places or people I need to plan for but it is certain emotional states. Could be sad ones or even crazy happy ones that trigger. We have all fallen down many, many times. The key to winning this is learning from each one, tweaking the plan and getting back here.

The AV wants us to feel like we are lost causes. Push back, stand up to it and keep moving forward. We got your back.

Have a fantastic day today guys! Appreciate the fact that we are taking a stand and getting our freedom back. That should put a big old smile on your face on a Monday!

Love, hugs and high fives all around!