Old 09-22-2005, 12:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Savana 54
too much on my plate!!

I've accepted the job that I didn't really want

I was offered the job that I posted about a few weeks ago. I've been putting out resumes' left and right, and have gotten a few more interviews, but not the jobs I wanted. So, I guess I'm left with no choice but to take this job, as I need the money very badly.

I can look for another job while working at this one, but I know I will be to tired everyday trying to adjust to this one to make the effort. I'm lucky to have gotten this job since it's 40 hours a week, and at least know it won't be odd shifts and hours like the last job I had.

I asked my HP for guidance, and for some reason I feel I was lead back to this job, who knows why.

I'm having so much anxiety about working the normal 8-5 hours. Over the last few years, I've really became a "night" person. I don't know how to get my schedule back to getting to bed earlier and getting up earlier. Getting up early is going to kill me!!

I just feel a little disappointed that I'm taking this job, since it wasn't my first choice. I just hope I'm doing the right thing.