View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 10:29 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
FaithChaser
Ugh!

Well, definately feeling better tonight. Not because of anything specific, just took care of me I did focus on myself, got some studying done, watched a great flick, which btw had a great quote in it, "You should never feel like you have to apologize for who you love, you just love them."
Minnie, good question! How can I address and correct this? I'd say in my disease I've already addressed it quite loudly... Correct it, well since I have no control over what he does, like Minnie said, boundaries. I can correct my reactions to it and my way I've been handling it. My ways of thinking about it and choosing not to dwell.
I actually listened to a tape of my wedding day, our vows etc. It brought back a lot of dreams I had at that time, how nieve I was, my feelings on that day. It made me remember and reflect on what he was to me, in sickness and in health to me was no huge hurdle with the feelings I had, I felt that my love for him could withstand all.

Thank you all for reminding me of what it is that is important, and it isn't focusing on the negatives in our short lives. I'm learning about my disease and trying to get humble in the fact that I'm as sick as my ah.

hugs,
~Faithchaser