View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 05:04 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Jane63

****{SS}}}
I LA-LA-LOVE YOU G/F!! Ain't no beating around the bush, so to speak, for you and more power to ya'!!
If I may interject my opinion, and it is JMO, but I really think that people are drawn to those they feel they have the most incommon with or feel more at ease posting with here. I don't reply to alot of posts, threads, or even different forums here at SR and I seriously hope that no one thinks I am being rude or stuck up cause I'm not and I don't have the time and I feel more comfortable posting to people who know me or things I know abit about. Maybe that is the way others are too?
BTW...I have never fit "the mold"... as you might know I am still on anxiety medication...and its Xanax so I probably am not considered totally clean either by some. It doesn't matter one bit and I wouldn't even waste precious time concerning myself with it or explaining. We have more important tasks to focus our time on!

All in all, you know I will always support you and be here as much as I possibly can for you and many others here I have become cyber-friends with!
{And I still LA-LA- LOVE YOU!!! Heehee!!}
Jane