View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 07:41 AM
  # 444 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by Arbor View Post
I do not know, Leigh. This is foreign territory to me. He has been in the country for 13 years, works six days a week to provide for his family, pays his taxes, speaks the language, and owns a home. The children are so young. Two and six. They love their Dad. It pains me to think that this country thinks this is alright. Tearing families apart. I am sick over this and finding it very hard to work today.

We are hoping this story goes viral. Maybe there's something that can be done to reverse this thing. It happened with a man in the next town over. Granted another two years to sort out the paperwork. Because that's all it is. Money, time, and paperwork. They've gone through two lawyers. Something is not right and its coming from the top. Our fearless leader wants all hombres gone. Deport them all.

She's now faced with leaving the country herself. She doesn't want her children growing up without a father. Because that's what it is. Once your deported its ten years before you have the option of possibly getting back in. Possibly. So she's looking into Canada as a option.

It's just so sad and wrong.
This is simply unbelievable, Arbor. I can only imagine e how you feel; I don't know them and I feel sick about it.

Perhaps they should ask their lawyer if going to the media would be helpful.