View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 11:33 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

That's the one Sim....big fat old ugly day one. Let it be as ugly and smelly as it likes. There's only one objective for today and that's to get to bed sober tonight. Absolutely nothing else matters (although massive respect for the leg shaving dear!!!!)
The only thing of any real practical help I could give is that during my last withdrawal period (it was bad). I worked on my mind. I read here, I posted here (at times several times an hour) and I got deadly serious with myself.
Basically I did literally nothing except get physically and mentally well (as much as I could). I was lucky to be off work for a few days so it was day 7 by the time I went back. Could you take a few days off Sim?
Allow yourself to be "selfish" Sim. You are such a kind giving person but this is for YOU. For YOUR life.
Plus if you want to post any time day or night rest assured I'll keep checking in and so will others I'm sure. If "me me me" is what it takes so what? Who cares? We are a team here and you need a little support. I for one am honoured to be here for you xxx