View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 09:20 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
atalose

Originally Posted by Kk04 View Post
No I am not. But I don't really have the funds to just get another apartment tomorrow unfortunately...I work full time so I'll be able to afford a place for myself eventually. But in the mean time, I'll have to save some money first to be able to move out.

I also don't wanna leave him high and dry either, although he would do it to me. I feel like he couldn't afford the bills here alone.
I would be working on plan B as this is going to go one of three possible ways…………

1. He’s going to see how much his drinking has caused issues at home and he will swear up and down that he’s going to stop, cut back, control it better and that he won’t go out as much.

2. He’s going to be numb, neutral act as if he doesn’t care you moved out of the bedroom and might even say it’s the best and as soon as you can find another place to move, he’ll help you.

3. He’s going to be angry, might not even want you staying there anymore. Might kick you out and things could become volatile very fast.

The last place you want to be is in situation 2 or 3 so prepare for the worse and hope for the best.