View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 01:19 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Welcome to you, this is a safe place where you will find a lot of support. It does sound like alcohol is causing you a lot of problems and that you cannot drink safely. Time to stop the madness.
I am very sorry for all of the things that you went through and have been through, I really am, it sounds like you are suffering greatly over the decisions you made while drunk. I would not be staying true to my own heart though if I did not point out that I agree with Dee, the gender or gender identity of the prostitute who provided the services you paid for is not really the issue here (and "tranny" is not such a nice word, by the way). I think what matters is that you were in such a drunken state that you could not completely evaluate the situation and decide with a clear head if you wanted to go forward with the transaction you requested.
You are perfectly within your right to decide from whom you would like to receive a *******, that said, it is not quite fair to now blame the prostitute who was just doing her job as requested, due to the fact that you found out "she" is in fact a "he"

It is hard to convey tone and intent in the written word, especially the we don't really know one another, but all of the above is said with kindness and no judgement, I just wanted to point out that all people are worthy of respect, that includes prostitutes and those that identify as transexual.

I think what you should focus on now is the fact that you made quite a few decisions that you definitely would not have made had you been sober.

It is not easy, actually, it is quite miserable to go through the self-hatred and regret from nights such as the one you describe, but self-loathing does nothing to help you move forward. What you need now is an action plan, something concrete you can use in order to be sure you never drink again and never have a night like that again.

We often speak here of having a solid recovery plan. There are quite a few links for that if you search. Very few people succeed in staying sober by just simply declaring "I'm never going to drink again!" You need a plan on how you will succeed in this journey. We are here to help.

Sending you much sympathy and support.