View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 08:33 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Hi everyone. Had yet another blow up with daughter last night. Her behaviour is going the wrong way and it's really tough. Now let's not overdramatise here she is just being very "teen" but her lousy attitude is being noticed at school and is steadily getting worse. I put up with so much (overcompensating for what she's been through) but deep down I know that I need to do more. Better discipline and boundaries that kind of thing. Problem is I'm still emotionally very weak. Almost to the point of unstable and I broke down in absolute hysterical tears last night. I can't go back to drinking but I'm not coping very well at all. Day to day life is a challenge and the slightest thing can flip my mood in seconds. God I didn't know quite how badly equipped I was for real life. I do believe years of drinking has caused this. All I can do is keep going and trying. I am trying to accept that my road to contentment will be a long one and be patient. Having said that I really did hope to feel a bit more......er........well by now.
Sooooo anyway sorry about that I'm just a little overawed and frightened. But, you know the one, one day at a time blah blah blah!
Sim I hope you're getting a little stronger each day and no I've not spotted Elke for quite a while hope she's okay.
Hi Arp, hi Camery, hi tootiesdad, hi Dee, hi Elke xxx