View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 06:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
HeartNSoul2019

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
hello, i don't have any experience with active duty issues, but i did want to welcome you.

He is not your normal alcoholic. secret drinking, dui, job loss, discharged from the military due to drinking, anger at YOU.....those are all classic signs.

He really treats me like a queen. except he LIED to you the entire relationship, hid a serious problem from you, now fights with you all the time and has most recently refused to talk to you.

this is all a lot to take in. you are wise to not push, to not power phone, to let him be. this gives YOU a break, time to think things thru. do you have access to counseling...it might be good to have a professional to talk to in a protected setting.

Yes we have military one source which is free. I have been contemplating this.... however we just went to counseling a few months ago for premarital.... I am ashamed to go back to this guy as he toldme he isnt ready for marriage. I am ashamed that I have put out to the world that we are going to. Get married and a few people said not to.... and many of them were right. I have never in life been more ashamed than right now. So it's hard to talk to anyone without being super emotional. Thank you for your response and encouraging words.... this website is God send!