Old 07-14-2017, 05:37 AM
  # 387 (permalink)  
kenton

Steely, hope today went as well as a day like today can go. I'm thinking of you xxxx

Ananda, glad you got the mowing done without dying! Sorry I haven't posted much lately. The real world has been encroaching on my SR time. Pesky real world. I've been promoted at work which is AMAZING and totally unexpected. Seems being sober for 8.5 months makes you awesome at your job. Who knew??? Got loads more responsibility but everyone at work seems to believe in me which I guess means I've got to start believing in myself.

I hope I don't go blind. There's a serious chance I will lose all the central vision in both eyes and at the start of the week I let the fear in and started to feel sorry for myself. Just couldn't bear never seeing my children's faces again. Anyway, seeing as I'm sober now, fear and anxiety and self pity never stay around for long and now I'm back. I'm determined to see as much as I can whilst I can and if blindness happens, I'll deal with it when it does.

Poppy, glad all is good with you. Yep, less than 4 months and we'll have one year under our belts. It's going to happen Poppy. I'm so excited. I might even bake a cake, blow up a few balloons and have a sober first birthday party in November. The first of many. Love you all, hope all is going well in Nobender Kingdom xxxx