Old 07-14-2017, 03:18 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  
Stubbs16

Originally Posted by Givingup54 View Post
I hate to say that I'm back to Day 1.

I have a question about withdrawal symptoms. Lately I've been feeling so light headed, or fuzzy headed, as if at times my head is full of static, or as if my head could float away. And often with the lightheadedness is a slight headache and I feel as if there is a rubber band that's wrapped tight around my head. It's almost impossible to focus and I have nearly 0 energy when I'm feeling this way. It tends to come and go, but it's going on probably 85% of the time. It was pretty bad yesterday and I hate admitting that I finally had a couple of drinks just so I could feel better. Sure enough, after a little while my head cleared and I feel clear headed this morning. This may be a really stupid question, but is this withdrawal symptoms or possibly something else? I need to start looking for work soon (actually I was filling out paperwork for a job a few days ago and I was having a horrible time focusing), and I honestly think learning a new job in this condition if not impossible would be very difficult. If what I'm feeling is withdrawal, how long should I expect it to last?

PS I'm also mid-fifties with thyroid issues, and I'd been attributing some of the lightheadedness to that, but since my head cleared last night after having a couple drinks, I'm now thinking maybe it is withdrawal.

Could any of you tell me if you're having the same experience? Thank you.
WD is different for everyone. My first few days were always accompanied by that light headed feeling.