Old 07-14-2017, 03:14 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  
camino2012

Good morning on Day #2:

Slept much better last night after getting absolutely no sleep the night before.

Shout-out to fellow Day-Twoers lovehoops and fishoutawatta!

I've been reading Annie Grace and Jason Vale incessantly (as well as some very inspirational posts from Dee on others on the SR Board). I am now forcing myself to sit down in the morning and record sleep, weight, physical activity, and my daily commitments in a Word document - gee, normal people do that every day! It is amazing what you ignore when alcohol is the center of nearly every thought you have.

Another shout-out to Givingup54 and Susiegirl - you slipped which now places you just one day behind us......in a month, no one will care about that day as long as we continue on our path to be free of alcohol.

I'm really trying to focus on just that.....being free of alcohol and all of it's absolutely unproductive and negative impacts rather than I am "depriving myself" of alcohol so I can be "sober." A new mindset change on my part that I believe will work for me, but then again, choose whatever works for you.

Have a great day and may it be free of alcohol!

PS - Watched Tour de Pharmacy last night which was a very silly 45 minutes of TV viewing.