Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SpankedbyLife

Hi

Hi everyone. I'm 34, I'll be 35 on July 23rd. I started really drinking in Jan 2012 but it wasn't daily, it was 4-5 days a week, four lokos and the cheap 20% vodka and I couldn't handle too much and I'd atleast wait until 9pm to start drinking. I mostly drink alone do to being bored and social anxiety.

As the years went on I could handle more and more of course and ever since Feb 2016 when I moved I've been drinking daily . I've mostly been buying the cheap 20% vodka for $7 and 2 liters of whatever soda. I start drinking anywhere from 2pm-5pm now but I stay up drinking anywhere from 1-7am before I some how find my bed. I've never actually done anything stupid while drinking except confess my love to a girl...last night. Luckily she was drunk and feels the same way .

I just realized my drinking has become a problem because my BP is going all over the place, from normal and a few times when I'm sober it'll go to 140/110. I plan on tapering myself off of alcohol but after seeing how much I drank from 5pm - 7am this morning I tried to hold off until the evening to begin tapering today =\ My vodka and a 4 loko yesterday added upto 15-16 drinks or so.

But I noticed my BP was really high and started getting the shakes around 3 pm so here I am drinking again but trying to make it a little less that last night and hopefully taper off within a week safely.